Adjunct meeting to press President Matos for $7K this Wed 11/7 at 3pm

Jane Guskin

Nov 6, 2018, 12:08:42 AM11/6/18
to QC Adjuncts
QC adjuncts: Can you join us to meet with QC President Matos this Wednesday, Nov. 7, at 3pm, to ask what he is doing to get the necessary funding for CUNY to cover the costs of a fair contract including $7K. While we volunteer our time to press our elected officials, testify before the CUNY Board of Trustees, and gather hundreds of signatures on a petition, what is Matos doing?

To join the meeting, RSVP to qcadjun...@gmail.com.

Sign the petition no later than noon on Wednesday 11/7 so your signature will join over 500 others supporting our message to Matos: https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/president-felix-v-matos-rodriguez-support-a-fair-contract-with-the-psc-including-a-fair-wage-for-adjunct-faculty

Join us Tuesday 11/6 for a planning meeting (10:30am-12pm in Powdermaker 351) and to make signs and banners (1-3pm in Klapper 140). For more info, email qcadjun...@gmail.com.