Adjunct Space is Moving from Temp II to King Hall 109 and 109A

Rowena Li

Jul 20, 2015, 12:25:45 AM7/20/15
to qc-ad...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

Our Adjunct Space in Temp II Room 2 (the Lounge) and Room 5 (the Computer Room) are going to be moved to King Hall Room 109 and 109A.

The move is scheduled for the week of July 20th. If you have your personal belongings in the lockers in Room 5, you may retrieve them this week.

We will send out an announcement once King Hall Room 109 and 109A are set up. In the meantime, Queens Hall 325 Faculty Lounge remains accessible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

All the best,
Rowena

Rowena Li, Ph.D.
Coordinator of Special Projects
Center for Teaching and Learning
Queens College/City University of New York
http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu

Brenda Biddle

Sep 11, 2015, 6:01:30 PM9/11/15
to QC Adjuncts
Hello Rowena,

I saw the sign yesterday and went to King Hall 109 and  109A only to find them locked. How can I access this space?
Thank you,
Brenda Biddle
I am an adjunct in the Labor/Urban Studies Department.

Brenda Biddle

Nov 8, 2015, 3:41:05 PM11/8/15
to QC Adjuncts
Hi Rowena,
Is it possible to access the adjunct space this week?
best,
Brenda