Call for Participation - Strategies for Teaching Online: Developing Online and Hybrid Courses - Spring 2018

Rowena Li

Nov 14, 2017, 9:26:42 PM11/14/17
to QC Adjuncts
The Center for Teaching & Learning is offering a ten-week workshop on the development and implementation of online and hybrid courses (courses that blend online and face-to-face instruction). Faculty from all academic disciplines are invited to apply by completing this form:

https://goo.gl/H7Av5g

Please apply no later than Tuesday, November 21, 2017. Selected participants will be notified by Friday, December 1,  2017. No experience teaching online is necessary, but space is limited so we will give priority to participants who will teach at least one hybrid or online course in fall 2018.

Visit the CTL site for more information:
http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/cfp-teaching-online-sp2018

Arlene Laverde

Jan 31, 2018, 9:28:04 PM1/31/18
to QC Adjuncts
Will this workshop be offered again?

Rowena Li

Jan 31, 2018, 9:30:27 PM1/31/18
to QC Adjuncts
Yes. Definitely it will be offered next January. But we are considering another one in between.

Rowena