OpenTechSchool Workshop next Sunday: Introduction to Programming with Python

Aur Saraf

Jul 5, 2013, 6:19:54 AM7/5/13
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that the Israeli chapter of OpenTechSchool is alive and will host their free, hands-on Introduction to programming with python workshop in Tel-Aviv now. We will be coaching it Sunday, July 14th at Hamifal and I wanted to let you know that registrations are open on our meetup.com page.

So if you know someone who always wanted to learn to code (or you wanted them to learn it), just make them sign up there and we'll get right to it :).

And of course we are always looking for coaches: Python developers who are standing by at the event in case anyone needs any help with the material. If you are interested, please shoot  line to Yoni,our coaches coordinator, at yo...@opentechschool.org.

Spread the word!
Aur