Looking venue for July Python Pune Meetup 2019 on 13th July 2019

Vishal Vijayraghavan

Jun 25, 2019, 7:06:49 AM6/25/19
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pypun...@meetup.com, Chandan Kumar, Amol Kahat, Bhavin Gandhi
Hello,

We are looking for the venue for hosting July Python Pune Meetup 2019,
which is scheduled for 13th July 2019 from 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.

**About Us**
Python Pune[https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/] is a volunteer-driven
community which provides a platform to all individuals to
learn/share/teach about the Python programming language and it's
diverse ecosystem and encourages everyone to contribute to Free/Libre
and Open Source Software
to make the world a better place.

We organize monthly meetups across Pune each month.
You can find previously conducted meetups here:
https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/#past

**Venue Checklist**
We are looking for a venue for July Python Pune Meetup i.e. on 13th July 2019.

The Venue should have:
* A conference room/open space having the capacity of 25-40 people.
* Projector
* Internet Connection
* Timing for the meetup: 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.

**What we do in meetup**
Brief meetup agenda:
* A workshop (1 and half hour)
* Talks of 30 Minutes followed by
lightning talks.
OR
* A series of talks of 15 mins each followed by 5 mins discussion
* Discussion on how to improve monthly meetups.
* Networking

The Python Pune community would be really grateful if you could sponsor a venue.

**How to Reach Us**
If you are willing to do so, please reply to this thread or drop a
mail to punepython AT GMAIL DOT COM.

Aseem Jakhar

Jun 25, 2019, 10:14:50 PM6/25/19
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pypun...@meetup.com, Chandan Kumar, Amol Kahat, Bhavin Gandhi
Hi,

Would be happy to host it at our office in MG Road.
Just ping me if you need the space.

Regards,
Aseem

Regards,