Code Completion for pygtk?

Shibby

Jul 22, 2011, 3:23:56 PM7/22/11
to PyScripter
Is there anyway to add code completion for pygtk?

PyScripter

Jul 22, 2011, 6:16:59 PM7/22/11
to PyScripter
Have a look at
http://groups.google.com/group/pyscripter/browse_thread/thread/731e00875e5c6f81/8d4e00a7aaf1e019?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=code+completion#8d4e00a7aaf1e019
for getting code completion with PyQt4. Maybe you can make it work
with pygtk.

On Jul 22, 10:23 pm, Shibby <niffyshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyway to addcodecompletionfor pygtk?

Shibby

Jul 22, 2011, 7:29:27 PM7/22/11
to PyScripter
Thanks a quick try and it seems to work

in my python path I already had
D:\code\Python27\lib\site-packages\gtk-2.0

in Tools, Options, IDE Options, Special packages
pygtk, gtk

in Tools, Edit Startup Scripts. Add to the end of pyscripter_init.py
from pygtk import gtk

restart pyscripter and tada. Now just got to wait for pyscripter to
implement the doc stuff :D

No idea if you need to add pygtk and gtk in the special packages (such
as do I need both) But far as I can see I've got code completion