Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Burcin Erocal

ongelezen,
19 aug 2013, 02:05:3219-08-2013
aan Julien Puydt, pynac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julien,

On Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:43:19 +0200
Julien Puydt <julien...@laposte.net> wrote:

> with the change of version from pynac 0.2.6 to 0.3.0, LT_VERSION_INFO
> changed from 5:1:0 to 0:0:0. This makes the debian sanity check tools
> go crazy, since it violates the rules (
> http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/libtool.html#Updating-version-info
> ). I must admit that I don't really understand the point of the
> complex code in configure.ac to compile LT_VERSION_INFO...
>
> Can something be done so LT_VERSION_INFO changes more along
> conventional paths?

It looks like GiNaC developers have changed configure.ac since pynac
was forked:

http://www.ginac.de/ginac.git?p=ginac.git;a=blob;f=configure.ac;h=9992133f5c603b2679de92ca47a02a1a8d019dd8;hb=HEAD

If we merge the patch which introduced this change, would it solve this
problem? I don't have time to delve into this right now.

Can you open a ticket [1] or better, submit a pull a pull request on
bitbucket?

[1] http://hg.pynac.org/pynac/issues?status=new&status=open

Thank you.

Cheers,
Burcin

Burcin Erocal

ongelezen,
19 aug 2013, 04:56:4619-08-2013
aan Julien Puydt, pynac...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:37:36 +0200
Julien Puydt <julien...@laposte.net> wrote:

> Le 19/08/2013 08:05, Burcin Erocal a écrit :
> > Can you open a ticket [1] or better, submit a pull a pull request on
> > bitbucket?
>
> It looks like I can't create a ticket:
>
> Input error: Invalid referer
> This field is required.

It works for me, even when I disable sending referrer to hg.pynac.org
URLs. Can you try the bitbucket interface directly?

https://bitbucket.org/pynac/pynac/issues/new

Thanks.

Burcin

Burcin Erocal

ongelezen,
19 aug 2013, 06:00:1219-08-2013
aan Julien Puydt, pynac...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:57:57 +0200
Julien Puydt <julien...@laposte.net> wrote:
> That is what I did... and there is no referer field!

You're probably hitting this:

https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/7751/anonymous-issue-posting-broken-bb-8916

One workaround would be to get a bitbucket account (and vote for the
issue). I can open the ticket otherwise.

Cheers,
Burcin

Burcin Erocal

ongelezen,
1 okt 2013, 08:35:0001-10-2013
aan Julien Puydt, pynac-devel
Hi Julien,

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:03:09 +0200
Julien Puydt <julien...@laposte.net> wrote:

> I saw you tagged 0.3.1 yesterday, but the configure.ac still seems to
> have the terrible computation for LT_VERSION_INFO. Since it's not
> fully released yet, perhaps it's still time to settle for a more
> correct setting?

This release was held up for too long since I was busy with real life.
I think we should try to get it out the door ASAP. AFAIK, Eviatar
already has an spkg on Sage #15198.

If you have a patch, we can follow up with a quick 0.3.2. There are a
few loose ends I want to cover as well.

BTW, I should mention that Eviatar Bach is handling this release. He
has recently completed a very successful Google Summer of Code project
on special functions in Sage and agreed to roll this Pynac release
since it includes a couple of changes holding up his work. I'm
hoping he will continue to help out in the future... :)

Many thanks to Eviatar for his work on symbolics in Sage and Pynac.

Cheers,
Burcin
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden