Pyramid project file structure for mostly static site (question from newbie)

Dmitriy Altyntsev

Dec 5, 2012, 4:49:46 AM12/5/12
to pylons...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm switching now to Pyramid from Apache/PHP/Smarty/Dreamweaver scheme.
I mean the situation of having static site in Apache with menu realized via Dreamweaver template.
But if I wanted to put some dynamic content in html I did the following:
1. Put smarty templates in html
2. Create php behind html with same name. Php takes html as template.
3. Change links from html to php.
And that was all.
This scheme is convenient because the site is viewable in browser and editable in Dreamweaver.
How can I reproduce this scheme in Pyramid?
There are separate dirs for templates and static content. Plus all this myapp:static modifiers in hrefs.
Where to look up?
Thanks.