An internship programme at IBM Research on multiphase modelling

Robert Sawko

May 20, 2019, 5:59:23 AM5/20/19
to pyfrmai...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I realise this is a bit out of scope for this mailing list. PyFR focus is on
single phase compressible and more recently incompressible flows.
Nevertheless, please let me advertise an internship programme we will be
running at IBM this Autumn.

https://www.research.ibm.com/labs/uk/internships.html#

This is a paid 3-6 month internship for PhD students. The theme my colleague
will be supervising is:

"High-resolution numerical prediction of drop/bubble wall interaction"

If you know anyone who might be interested please pass this message and the
link forward.

Best wishes,
Robert
--