Multiphase work in PyFR

Robert Sawko

Nov 16, 2020, 4:20:27 AM11/16/20
to pyfrmai...@googlegroups.com
Dear PyFR Developers,

During the PyFR symposium earlier this year, you have presented some work on
multiphase fluid flow. Would you be able to send us some more details on this
work? I believe you were working on a mixture model, but wasn't able to verify
it. If you have any published or pre-print papers or even presentation that I
could share with us.

Best wishes,
Robert
--
Dr Robert Manson-Sawko
Research Staff Member,
IBM Research Europe
Daresbury Laboratory
Keckwick Lane, Warrington
WA4 4AD
United Kingdom
--
Email (IBM): RSa...@uk.ibm.com
Email (STFC): robert...@stfc.ac.uk

Peter Vincent

Nov 25, 2020, 10:42:10 AM11/25/20
to Robert Sawko, pyfrmai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Sorry for the slow reply.

We don’t have much more to provide beyond what was presented at the Symposium I’m afraid. But we are still actively working on the topic and will keep you updated as things progress.

Peter