Pressure coefficient

Anthony Larroque

Mar 14, 2018, 7:47:58 AM3/14/18
to PyFR Mailing List
Dear all,

My name is Anthony Larroque. I am currently doing my PhD at the university of Cadiz in Spain, where I am using PyFR to perform simulations in axial compressors.

I would like to know how did you get the pressure coefficient around the profile SD7003 in the figure 34 of the article "On the utility of GPU accelerated high-order methods for unsteady flow simulations: A comparison with industry-standard tools" using PyFR ? I got the setup of this simulation but could not find anything on this subject in the .ini file or even in the user guide (except maybe to define sample points around the surface, but it may be a little bit tedious and moreover you do not seem to use that plugin in the .ini file).

Thus, are you using a script that is not included in PyFR to collect and export the values of the pressure around the profile in a .txt file ? If you do, could you please share with me that script ?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Anthony Larroque