soln-plugin-fluidforce-name, soln-plugin-dtstats and soln-plugin-tavg

Cristale Garnica

May 25, 2017, 8:18:15 PM5/25/17
to PyFR Mailing List
Good afternoon all,

I am using PyFR to run a DNS simulation of a wall-jet and I have a couple question about the soln-plugins from it.

       -  Could soln-plugin-fluidforce-name integrate the shear stress at the wall for every step ?
       -  What is the diffrence between soln-plugin-dtstats ans soln-plugin-pseudo-stats
       -  What information would the soln-plugin-sampler give me ?
       -  Would it be possible to calculate a fluctuation velocity field using the data provide from soln-plugin-tavg or there is a better method to do it ?

Thank you  for your time and help,

Cristale Garnica