Periodic boundary conditions for axissymetric computational domains

LW

Nov 20, 2018, 9:07:51 AM11/20/18
to PyFR Mailing List

Hi Peter,

Last week in Brussel, you told me that you have a work around to account for periodicity in axisymmetric computational domains.

Can you send me some instructions for Gmesh or Pointwise to manage the aforementioned?

Kind regards

Lars

Vincent, Peter E

Sep 6, 2019, 8:52:55 AM9/6/19
to PyFR Mailing List
Dear All,

PyFR has got its own Github Organisation! The main PyFR repo now lives here:

All links to the old repo will automatically redirect, but you may wish to update your Git configuration to avoid any confusion:

Thanks again for your interest in the project.

Peter

Dr Peter Vincent MSci ARCS DIC PhD FRAeS
Reader in Aeronautics and EPSRC Fellow
Department of Aeronautics
Imperial College London
South Kensington