ANN: pandas v0.20.3 released

Tom Augspurger

Jul 7, 2017, 6:03:25 PM7/7/17
to pyd...@googlegroups.com, numpy-di...@scipy.org, python-ann...@python.org, scipy...@scipy.org, panda...@python.org
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce pandas 0.20.3 has been released.

This is a minor bug-fix release in the 0.20.x series and includes some small regression fixes and bug fixes. We recommend that all users upgrade to this version.

See the v0.20.3 Whatsnew overview for an extensive list of all enhancements and bugs that have been fixed in 0.20.3

Tom

---

What is it:

pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python. Additionally, it has the broader goal of becoming the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis / manipulation tool available in any language.

    How to get it:

    Source tarballs and windows/mac/linux wheels are available on PyPI (thanks to Christoph Gohlke for the windows wheels, and to Matthew Brett for setting up the mac/linux wheels).

    Conda packages currently building for conda forge, and will be available on the default channel shortly.

    Issues:

    Please report any issues on our issue tracker: https://github.com/pydata/pandas/issues

    Thanks to all the contributors:

    A total of 20 people contributed to this release. People with a “+” by their names contributed a patch for the first time.

    • Bran Yang
    • Chris
    • Chris Kerr +
    • DSM