LAMP stack developer required at Scrappy, Koregaon park.

Anup Jambhekar

Apr 9, 2014, 9:53:41 AM4/9/14
to punesta...@googlegroups.com

We are looking for a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack engineer on contract basis from our office and put minimum 40 hours per week of work. He has to opportunity to earn Rs. 200 per hour.

Must haves:

  • Ability to learn and deliver without spoon-feeding.
  • Referring technical documentation and develop understanding within deadlines.
  • Good in logical reasoning.
  • Exposure to Linux environment. Must know at-least one terminal editor like VI, nano, emacs.
  • Should have knowledge good MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript.
Good to haves:
  • Intuitive design oriented mindset and good in thinking according to user experience.
  • Photoshop, GIMP.
  • Good english written/verbal communication skills.
  • CodeIgniter, Zend or any PHP framework.
  • HTML5 , CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, jquery.
  • How to use SOAP, REST APIs.
  • Knowledge of MVC design patterns.

Interested candidates please send your one/two page CVs at a...@scrappy.in