Hiring UI Designer and Developer

Deepti Phadnis

Feb 12, 2015, 4:10:20 AM2/12/15
to punesta...@googlegroups.com

We at Semsys Pvt. Ltd work on Smart Energy Management systems, Building Automation solutions and Energy Efficiency Consulting. We are looking for a UI designer and developer for our office in Pune.

Job Description:

  • Designing of User interface look and feel
  • Work on web application front-end code for traditional as well as mobile platforms
  • Use visual layout tools to create prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and user interface roadmaps

Desired Skills and Experience:

  • 0-2 years’ experience.
  • Hands on experience on HTML5, XML, Java Script & CSS, JQuery, AJAX
  • Ability to create good design using tools like Photoshop, illustrator
  • Knowledge of Bootstrap or other Front End Development Framework a plus.
  • Possess a solid understanding of how enterprise web based systems are constructed.
Interested candidates please email your resume at dpha...@semsys.in

Regards,
Deepti