Senior Drupal Developer

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Vishal Saraf

未读,
2015年2月10日 20:15:542015/2/10
收件人 punesta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We, Livetek are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer/Consultant with at least 3 years of experience for few of our development project at our Pune office. The opening is for immediate basis.

The Drupal developer needs to have extensive experience in e-commerce platform development in Drupal using latest Drupal (7.x). The experience should include building custom modules, templates, hook implementation, customization with Drupal’s core APIs, JQuery and modules such as e-commerce and Ubercart. Candidate should also have experience with third party integrations with Drupal.

Good communication skills is a must as well apart from the technical expertise.

Consultants can also apply for part-time positions. Portfolio of work is a must with customer feedback will be a plus.

This position may include offshore travel.

Interested candidates can send their resumes to car...@livetek.co.in

Thanks,
Vishal
回复全部