Required Online Marketer (Full Time)

Ravi Handa

Mar 20, 2014, 9:05:15 AM3/20/14
to punesta...@googlegroups.com

We are a small team working in the test-prep sector - coaching for CAT and other Management Entrance exams to be precise. We believe we do a brilliant job when it comes to teaching students or creating content for it. But beyond that, we are pretty useless. As you can see, we do not even know how to get the word out about a job opening. The best that we can do, as of now, is to write a blog post (http://handakafunda.com/hiring-online-marketer/) about it. We need someone who can do this well. No – we don’t need someone in HR. We need someone who can get the word out better than we can. So, we are hiring for an online marketer position.

Following are the key responsibilities for this role:

- Implementing SEO activities.
- Implementing & tracking e-Mail campaigns.
- Setting up AdWords/Facebook Ad campaigns, optimizing and tracking results.
- Managing Social Media presence.
- Google Analytics reporting.

Experience: 0 to 2 years.
Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM (5 days a week)
Salary: 15000 – 20000 Rs. per month
Location: Baner-Balewadi, Pune

We are looking for a self-driven person who is web savvy and is passionate for online marketing. This is a fulltime position. To get in touch with us, drop in an email on ravi...@gmail.com or call us on 09765142632.