Re: [plots-spectrometry] Geekcon Green unconference in Israel (Apr 14-18)

Liz Barry

Dec 28, 2014, 5:50:01 PM12/28/14
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, publiclab...@googlegroups.com

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Amir Bernat <ami...@gmail.com> wrote:
GeekCon green 2015 is now open for registration, I listed my project alone right now, but am open for help!

My main plan is to do some multi and hyper-spectral imaging both aerial and microscopic.

Amir

Geekcon Green (formerly TentTech) is an invitation-only, creative desert camp made for creative multi-disciplinary individuals who build projects and rethink sustainability in four domains: water, energy, shelter & communication.

Geekcon Green 2015 will take place between:

April 16th – April 18th

Location: Be’erotayim Desert Inn, the Negev, Israel

 To register, click here!

Contact us to apply for sponsorship opportunities.

Click here or here to see photos and read reflections from TentTech of years past.

Join us on Facebook!

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

Amir Bernat

Apr 14, 2015, 4:50:33 PM4/14/15
to publiclab...@googlegroups.com, plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
Hey,

Is there anybody coming?

Amir
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to plots-spectrometry+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

zemer sat

Apr 14, 2015, 5:10:22 PM4/14/15
to Amir Bernat, publiclab...@googlegroups.com, plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
hi Amir

I will be there, and will be happy to join your team and contribute

see you there

Zemer