NASA Space Apps Hackathon

1 view

Simon Pyle

Jan 15, 2017, 12:56:10 PM1/15/17
to public-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chi-Pub-Labbers,
A group of us over at Pumping Station: One are working on an application to host a Chicago site for the NASA 2017 Space Apps Challenge in April 2017, and I thought there might be some interest in this group.

Any interest in getting involved to make this happen? As we're putting together our application, we're looking for community organizations that we can list as interested in helping publicize and bring interested parties to the event. We want to be able to demonstrate broad connections to the science / DIY / tech / etc. communities.

Let me know if you're interested, and/or fill out any parts of this form so we know to keep you in the loop.

And if you're interested in helping organize things, we're meeting on Tuesday from 6 - 8 pm at Pumping Station: One (3519 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL 60618, USA).

Hope y'all are well,
Simon

P.S. Even though the name is "Space Apps," it's not just software...