Trying to get the Raw data

Nicholas Chong

Apr 11, 2011, 2:50:50 PM4/11/11
to Google Public Data Explorer
I am trying to obtain the raw data excel sheets used to product the
graphs in this section
http://www.google.com/publicdata/overview?ds=alp1i5f0htq8h_

I am following the link from where the data is located at UN Economic
Commission for Europe (UNECE).
But the link doesn't bring me to the actually area in where the data
is located. I have played around with the site in an attempt to find
the data, but I am not having much luck. Is there a way that the link
can be directed directly to where the data is held?

Or would it be possible to incorporate a download link by the data in
where the raw data can be downloaded directly from the google public
data page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Nicholas Chong

Benjamin Yolken

Apr 12, 2011, 12:10:17 AM4/12/11
to Google Public Data Explorer
I agree that the link doesn't go to the most helpful place in their
site. Try looking at this page instead: http://w3.unece.org/pxweb/Dialog/

Also, thanks for the feedback about allowing direct data downloads-
this is one of our top requested features, and we're actively
exploring its implementation in the product. Stay tuned.

Benjamin Yolken
Product Manager, Google Public Data Explorer

On Apr 11, 11:50 am, Nicholas Chong <chong.nichola...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am trying to obtain the raw data excel sheets used to product the
> graphs in this sectionhttp://www.google.com/publicdata/overview?ds=alp1i5f0htq8h_

Nicholas Chong

Apr 13, 2011, 10:26:13 AM4/13/11
to Google Public Data Explorer
That link was perfect. Thank you so much! I appreciate the help.

Nicholas Chong

Michael

May 2, 2011, 3:44:18 PM5/2/11
to Google Public Data Explorer
Benjamin Yolken,

I know it has been less than a month, but I am curious if you have any
feedback on the availability of raw data sets?

Thank you,

Mike

On Apr 12, 12:10 am, Benjamin Yolken <yol...@google.com> wrote:
> > Nicholas Chong- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

Benjamin Yolken

May 2, 2011, 6:11:07 PM5/2/11
to Google Public Data Explorer
We're still working on this. Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned.

Benjamin Yolken
Product Manager, Google Public Data Explorer

jake....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2012, 12:42:22 PM3/15/12
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
+1 - I would rather have only the raw data than the visualizations!

Jake