Invitation to Girish Sant Memorial Annual Event 2018

Ashok Sreenivas

Jan 30, 2018, 11:20:04 AM1/30/18

We are hosting the Girish Sant Memorial Annual Event 2018 on Feb 10th at Balshikshan Mandir, Kothrud. Would be great if you all can make it. Thanks.

Parking is available at the venue.

Ashok

Ashok Sreenivas

Feb 8, 2018, 4:54:17 AM2/8/18
Hi all

Just a reminder for the Girish Sant Memorial program on Saturday 10th Dec. Hope you can make it and apologies for any cross-posting. Thanks.

Best,
Ashok