La Fondation Dassault Systèmes in India

Vijay Patil

Mar 6, 2018, 12:38:54 AM3/6/18
to PTTF
Hi All,
Please do share with anyone interested to apply. I can help if there are proposals involving teaching urban planning to students and even officers working in local govts.

--

"It seems relevant to extend our action to India, because of its large percentage of young population, out of which 1.5 million engineers graduate every year. La Fondation Dassault Systèmes in India will support projects to enhance their skills, the applicability of their knowledge to the future of the industry," noted Thibault de Tersant, President, La Fondation Dassault Systemes.