Can-housing-co-operative-society-start-local-shuttle-service

Vijay Patil

May 22, 2017, 4:57:55 AM5/22/17
to PTTF

In the spirit of de-centralization  (people having say on their priorities and how their tax money is spent on local level), I asked this question on Quora.

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Can-housing-co-operative-society-start-local-shuttle-service

--
Vijay

Anil Risbud

May 22, 2017, 5:27:32 AM5/22/17
to PTTF General
good idea esp. for the elderly or for office goers.
for the able bodied, walking the last mile is a better option:)
however, it is chicken and egg situation - we need to make PMT and/or BRT and/or metro when it comes, "commutable" (rhyming with livable)
my experience with PMPML has been pathetic, yet I endure and try and take it when possible, esp. upon return by train from Mumbai...
rgds,
Anil