Website on psychosocial issues in Nepal

Dipesh Upadhyay

May 3, 2016, 1:20:16 AM5/3/16
to Sujen Man Maharjan, psycholog...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sujen and colleagues at Psychology Network,

I am very happy to share this information with you that we have created a website addressing to psychosocial issues in the aftermath of recent earthquake in Nepal. The website has been created by TPO Nepal under the support from TAF and USAID. The link for this website is as per below:

This webpage also has a link to a downloadable mobile application created for the same purpose. Link for downloading the mobile application is like this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suswasthya.manosamajik.manosamajiksuswastha

You can copy paste this url in order to directly download the mobile application which runs in android operating systems only.

We need your help in this regard to disseminate this information to affected people, clients and concerned families as it contains many self help techniques such as deep breathing, mindfulness and coping with fear and sleeplessness in audio, video and text formats. All of the materials in this website have been peer reviewed by national and international experts.

Thanks a lot for your patience in reading this email !

Yours sincerely,
Dipesh Upadhyay,
TPO Nepal

Sujen Man Maharjan

May 3, 2016, 1:34:34 AM5/3/16
to Dipesh Upadhyay, Psychology Network, in...@psychbigyaan.com
Thanks for sharing this information, Dipesh.

Great job! I would suggest TPO team to prepare the poster and flyer for the publicity of the app so that the people in the affected districts can install the application for use. For radio promotion, you can contact Sujan and Kripa, of PsychBigyaan Network team, who host the radio program related to MHPSS every Saturday at 5:15 pm in Ujyaalo 90 FM.

Best,
Sujen

--
With Best Regards,