Combined Calls (HWR + ILR). Next Call Wednesday 16 August at 9:00 EST/2:00 WAT/3:00 CAT/ 4:00 EAT

Richard Stanley

Aug 14, 2017, 11:04:10 AM8/14/17
to OpenHIE Health Worker Registry
Dear Health Worker Registry members,

Per the latest community call, we are moving to having combined calls for the Health Workers Registry and the Inter-Linked Registry. The combined call will take place at the same time-slot as the Inter-Linked Registry call. There will not be Health Worker Registry-only calls going forward.

We hope you will join us for Wednesday's OpenHIE Combined Health Worker Registry + Inter-Linked Registry Call, scheduled for 9:00 EST/2:00 WAT/3:00 CAT/ 4:00 EAT/21:00 Manila.

Agenda:
We will discuss the technical architecture for interoperating between the mCSD (FHIR) and CSD standards.
Slides on the possible connectivity options are here:

Notes:

Call details:
The numbers to call are:
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

Passcode – 34048002#

Please let me know if you need help getting connected. I can dial in any participants who are not able to connect. If you have any issues or concerns during the call, please reach me via Skype at RichardLStanley.

Many thanks,
Richard