REMINDER: OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Community Call: Wednesday February 4th 9:00am EST: Agenda and Conference Bridge

Michael Drane

Feb 3, 2015, 1:19:57 PM2/3/15
to provider...@googlegroups.com, Scholastica Williams, Ese Egerega, rosal...@gmail.com, cchig...@yahoo.co.uk, florence saburi, Robert M. Nguni, Davis Mugira, steph...@afrihub.com, martin...@gmail.com, Fred Odiawo

Dear OpenHIE Health Worker Community Members,

This is a reminder that we are having our bi-weekly community call tomorrow at 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time which is the following times in countries: 15:00 Nigeria, 16:00 in Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana, and 17:00 in the remaining East African countries. You can use skype to call in to the number below. Simply select USA as the calling destination and then dial 800-220-9875. When prompted dial the passcode 34048002#.  However I’m happy to call you in on skype myself. Just let me know your Skype ID and that you wish to join the call and I’ll patch you in. My skyple ID is michael_intrah.

Call notes for tomorrow can be found here: https://wiki.ohie.org/display/resources/2015-02-04+Health+Worker+Registry+Community+Call

Tomorrow’s Agenda is:

        I.            Country Updates

      II.            HingX- Project Management for in country implementations (Zimbabwe, Nigeria)

    III.            YouTube illustration and Narrative of two major use cases

    IV.            AOB

CONFERENCE BRIDGE DETAILS:

OpenHIE Provider Registry Community Call
9:00 – 10:00 am EST/ 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm CAT

Passcode – 34048002#

The numbers to call are:

US: 800-220-9875
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332
For additional toll free country numbers click here.

Kind regards,

Michael

Michael Drane | Open Source Community Manager

IntraHealth International | Because Health Workers Save Lives.

6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200 | Chapel Hill, NC 27517