Updates and no call tomorrow.

1 view

Richard Stanley

Oct 8, 2019, 4:32:13 PM10/8/19
to OpenHIE Health Worker Registry
Hi All,

Some items for the community:

- Version 2.0 of the OpenHIE Architecture Specification has been released. Please review and share comments at the upcoming Architecture Community Meeting.

- The 2019 Community Meeting will occur in Addis Ababa from November 4-8. We hope you will join this great in-person opportunity. Feel free to propose topics but you should propose and vote on existing ones by October 10th (Thursday).

- We have not had many meetings in recent months. This will be a topic of discussion at the in-person meeting. Please stay tuned.

Best regards,
Richard Stanley