Reminder -- ILR/HWR Meeting tomorrow!

Richard Stanley

Aug 14, 2018, 8:57:09 AM8/14/18
to OpenHIE Health Worker Registry
Hi,

We will be having the Interlinked and Health Worker Registry call this coming Wednesday (tomorrow) at 9am Eastern.

We will have a discussion of the takeaways and updates from the first annual OpenHIE conference recently held in Tanzania as it relates to our community, including:

- The latest design work and use cases to reconcile different facility lists (GOFR).
- Health worker and facility registries as they relate to FHIR.
- New integrations/interoperability work in the community.
- AOB

Please join us!

Access Code: 34048002#

Dial Toll Free Number:
Norway: 800-142-85
Ireland: 800-625-002
Canada: 800-221-8656
South Africa 0-800-982-555
International (Not Toll-free) 1-302-709-8332

Best,
Richard