iframe youtube api not working

tab1ta

Jan 17, 2013, 11:28:22 AM1/17/13
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i'm trying to embed a video from youtube, im doing it from a web API:

https://developers.google.com/youtube/iframe_api_reference

It is shown in a kind of popup windows (it is not really a new windoe, only a div shown in the foreground of the page if the link is clicked), made through javascript, the page is very simple but the script crushes if written inside the popup.

I really can't understand why as the ajax call remain the same.

This is the web page.(It includes the script to embed the video)

http://pastebin.com/JbdgTTfX

This is the javascript of the popup.

http://pastebin.com/77apbHKh

This is the css used to achieve the resulting popup window.

http://pastebin.com/Ms4XbbE3

the problem is not caused by the event called in the script of the video, as the scripts crashes before loading the event. But the debugger couldn't give me any information about this bug.

Anyone can see it?

Agnese