Re: Has anyone offered to write a ruby proto compiler, yet?

Jason Hsueh

Jul 18, 2012, 8:20:25 PM7/18/12
to prot...@googlegroups.com
There are a few Ruby implementations listed at http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/wiki/ThirdPartyAddOns - do any of those fit the bill?

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:38:42 PM UTC-7, coyo wrote:
I'm making no promises, but if someone hasn't offered yet, what I have seen of protobuf has me very excited!

I may make this one of my primary projects, to at the very least, write bindings to the C compiler in ruby, and eventually a pure ruby compiler.

I intend to use protobuf as the primary serialization format for a P2P overlay network I've been working on for the last three years.

coyo

Jul 19, 2012, 10:20:45 PM7/19/12
to prot...@googlegroups.com
ah, let me take a look.