Multiple SIM cards

Tim

Jul 22, 2012, 2:09:59 PM7/22/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
I have multiple SIM cards with my Galaxy S3 and keep having to turn Prey off...I know I can keep 'reactivating' the new SIM as I change it but that is a complete faff...

Anyway you can 'register' both SIM cards as 'activvated' so you don't have to keep switching Prey to off or going into the app to 're-activate' the SIM?

Theft Aware aka Avast Theft Aware now has this 'register SIM' feature...it's really useful, and obviously any thieves are unlikely to have both SIMs and/or put their own in anyway.

Tom Wood

Jul 23, 2012, 12:38:38 AM7/23/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com

I don’t think this feature exists.  There’s a place on GitHub for feature suggestions.  And Prey is an open source project, so if you have the desire and skills to help implement it, feel free.

Tom