Delete missing phone

kjc

May 3, 2012, 10:00:25 AM5/3/12
to Prey
I've given up on my missing phone; it was probably too late by the
time I got home and thought about prey.
But I don't now have the red button to delete the device - I guess
because it's labelled missing - and I want to add my new tablet. What
should I do?

Drew Reece

May 3, 2012, 10:08:26 AM5/3/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Make it 'not missing' if you want to remove it completely. Otherwise you can add up to 3 devices for free, or pay for Prey Pro to have more devices.

Drew