PPPRS 2014 Series Summit November 1-2nd 2013

Jim Burke

Aug 15, 2013, 9:18:05 PM8/15/13
to Power Racing Series
Hi all.

Great news! We are having a super special edition of our summit for the 6th season of the Power Racing Series.

On Friday a giant halloween party on Friday at 9pm and will be hosted by RedMoon which is a burner/theater art house! Huge party and free entry to ANY PPPRS that participates!

What does participate mean?

Bring your Power Wheel! Show it off to the Chicago crowd. Mingle with makers! Race indoors of a 20,000sq ft facility that is virtually empty!

The summit will be 1pm on Saturday but this thread is to gauge interest on who wants to come out early and party and exhibit with us!

So yeah, who wants to come out?

I have place at my house to store 1-3 people and we have friends of PS:1 who can store many, many more.

WHO'S IN?

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

Aug 15, 2013, 9:21:20 PM8/15/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com

Which Friday?

Sent from my tiny handheld device, so please excuse any casualties of my ongoing war with autocorrect.

http://tinyworkshop.org

Jim Burke

Aug 15, 2013, 9:26:54 PM8/15/13
to Power Racing Series
NOVEMBER 1ST

ransom1wi

Aug 15, 2013, 9:30:59 PM8/15/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com
I might be in for indoor racing

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

Aug 15, 2013, 9:54:39 PM8/15/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com

If I can get to Chicago, I'm so in. Indoor means a dead smooth track. And that means.......  DRIIIIIIIIIFFFFTTTTTT OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sent from my tiny handheld device, so please excuse any casualties of my ongoing war with autocorrect.

http://tinyworkshop.org

Jon Halverson

Aug 15, 2013, 11:11:44 PM8/15/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com
I think its safe to say we can make an appearance since we're local.

Anyone have tips for hardening tire rubber? For the drifting of course.

Jon
Phantom Power Racing

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

Aug 15, 2013, 11:13:21 PM8/15/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com

Just use doubled up harbor freight pink wheels.

Bill French

Aug 16, 2013, 2:47:09 AM8/16/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com
Any good tech conferences in the area in that time frame?

Race Control, Patrick Callahan

Aug 18, 2013, 5:27:08 PM8/18/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com
I hope you like Sharepoint because that the only tech conference in Chicago that week.

Jaimy Juliano

Aug 19, 2013, 9:04:13 PM8/19/13
to power-rac...@googlegroups.com
I think you can count the Cartastrophe folks in, we're local too.