Fwd: Re: [Potteries Hackspace] Friday

James Wade

Oct 10, 2014, 8:53:55 AM10/10/14
to Potteries Hackspace
Think Archie meant to reply to the list ;)

If we all meet at the Sneyd after work, Archie was saying around 5.45PM.

Who can make it?

Oct 10, 2014, 9:46:23 AM10/10/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

I can to make up numbers for meal but not into night of drinking

Ian

Samuel Freeman

Oct 11, 2014, 5:42:22 AM10/11/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
sorry I missed this until now - hope you had a great time!

(I'm reorganising my email filters now so these show up more readily!)

James Wade

Oct 11, 2014, 6:39:53 AM10/11/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Good time was had by all. We'll defo be doing another.

Ian Knight

Oct 11, 2014, 7:06:37 AM10/11/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Was a good night!!! When is the next one?

Ian Knight

Oct 11, 2014, 7:13:37 AM10/11/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Just popped into to PHS to make some wooden plugs with a core drill for the up-stand on my kitchen worktop.

Met James: he didn’t look too bad, even had energy to WALK into Newcastle wow.

He has donated some nice towels, for I guess the kitchen and loo etc.

Ian

Good time was had by all. We'll defo be doing another.