Fwd: Staffs Web Meetup - March Show and Tell Schedule

James Wade

Mar 12, 2015, 9:53:43 AM3/12/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Staffs Web Meetup <eve...@staffswebmeetup.co.uk>
Date: 12 March 2015 at 13:13
Subject: Staffs Web Meetup - March Show and Tell Schedule
To: "jps...@gmail.com" <jps...@gmail.com>

Staffs Web Meetup - March
No Images? Click here

Staffs Web Meetup

Show and Tell Schedule

Staffs Web Meetup is just a week away! Thanks to our generous sponsors, there will be free food and a drink waiting for you. We’re taking over the downstairs at Bean enCounter, arrive from 6pm. We’ll start the talks at 7pm.

Show and tell

We have four short talks with a show and tell theme. Feel free to stay after for extra drinks and friendly chit-chat.

Andrew McCombe
Rapid Cross-device Development

Ollie Reardon
Convergence Web-based Gaming

Dave Redfern
Iconography - First Time

James Brooks
Cachet & Building for yourself

Sponsors

Thanks to the generous support from Campaign Monitor, Connect Group and iWeb.

If you haven’t already signed up on Layard, please do so now!

Tweet Forward
Staffs Web Meetup - March