Fwd: Potteries Hackspace & Make:Shift:Do

James Wade

Oct 16, 2014, 6:40:24 PM10/16/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Are you guys interested in this at all?

Cheers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Webb <c_w...@craftscouncil.org.uk>
Date: 16 October 2014 10:15
Subject: RE: Potteries Hackspace & Make:Shift:Do
To: "jps...@gmail.com" <jps...@gmail.com>

Hi James,

I’m just introducing myself as the new Learning & Participation Manager at Crafts Council. I’m picking up on things from John in terms of confirming venues and spaces for MSD. I’ll be working on this from now until the event in November.

I can see from your conversations with John that you’ve been in touch with John, but I’m not aware of any further conversations you’ve had so if you could please let me know if Potteries Hackspace still has an interest in Make:Shift:Do, I will send on a form to confirm the information we need from you and/or answer any questions you have about the event.

We are hoping to confirm all venues by the end of this week, but I understand that we may need a bit more time to confirm your plans. What I definitely need this week is a confirmation of each venue’s intent to participate, so it would be great if we could catch up by phone or email.

- Chris

Chris Webb

Learning & Participation Manager

020 7806 2503

Sign up to the Crafts Council eNewsletter

Twitter

Facebook

Pinterest

YouTube

Crafts Council, 44a Pentonville Road London N1 9BY
Phone: +44 (0)20 7806 2500
Fax: +44 (0)20 7837 6891

www.craftscouncil.org.uk
Crafts Council Registered Charity Number: 280956

Oct 16, 2014, 8:02:13 PM10/16/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
sounds interesting, could be a great use of the space, but i'm not in a position to volunteer this at the mo

Ian Knight

Oct 17, 2014, 11:11:29 AM10/17/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Hello, Chris, James

I am interested if it is local as long desistance travel for me is difficult

Ian Knight

--

image006.gif
image007.gif