Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Samuel Freeman

nepřečteno,
7. 10. 2015 3:33:3907.10.15
komu: potteries-hackspace
Final paragraph says the main things:

Six projects in the first stage of the Spode masterplan have already been identified for completion over the next two years. These include the provision of new student accommodation, shops, offices and artist studios, and the expansion of the Spode Museum Trust visitor centre.

I see no interest for PHS there

James Wade

nepřečteno,
7. 10. 2015 4:21:5307.10.15
komu: potteries...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'm not exactly sure we fit into that model, but it doesn't harm to try.

Here's an idea...

Perhaps we need to think about finding a venue that we want.

Then we could run a Kickstarter to see if we can make it happen, like this:

How cool would that be?

imk1230

nepřečteno,
7. 10. 2015 5:01:5907.10.15
komu: potteries...@googlegroups.com
A very fine idea!
Kickstart would really raise our profile do lt like a show and tell with what we have already achieved starting with nothing. Just think what we can do with a little help, maybe even look for another big brother. We just lost one why not see if we can find another that is more related to what we do like jcb. Ian

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat