3D Print Request

John Barbrook

Oct 29, 2015, 7:17:21 AM10/29/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody with a 3D printer got the urge to print me something? I would be your friend forever(ish), and probably gift you stuff like cake and/or games.

I am looking for the steam logo for a steam machine I am building. Like a case badge (but print res determines size!)

Thats a good example, but it is a square attached to a mobile phone case. I do just need the square logo!

Is anyone up to the challenge? Black if you can, but I can paint it if needs be.. And nobody will ever question why you have a large unreliable whirring box on your desk :D

Cheers!

John

Zander McKay

Oct 29, 2015, 7:30:05 AM10/29/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hey John,

When I'm back from working away I'll look at it. But that will be in March if all goes well. Can you wait that long?

Cheers
Alex