Gis a job

Ian Knight

Nov 28, 2014, 1:34:43 PM11/28/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
This came my way today, anyone in or member or other interested
Ian

An opportunity has just opened for a Software Engineer working with the highest technology in the North West !

This pioneering video technology company have a strong emphasis on R&D which has been critical to their consistent success over 20+ years. They have experienced remarkable growth right from their inception hitting 100k turn over after their first year in business to over 70M after their 6th. The prospects for this company are extremely bright given their exceptional portfolio of well known customers.

Within this role, you won’t just be given boring specs to work to; you’re able to take control of the product as your position will play a key role in the business having the ability to feed technology into other areas of the company. This role is ideal for a true engineer who is technology driven, a keen problem solver and able to use your own initiative.

The role does not involve any travel and is not customer facing leaving all the time to focus on what you do best – solving problems and developing software ! Set in a picturesque part of Warrington within an office which is full of character where your time will not be taken up in meeting after meeting.

Key Skills Required:

Programming in C/C++ language
Knowledge / experience of Java

Salary: to £35,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Flexi time
Location: Warrington
Basis: Permanent
Start date: Notice period permitting

To apply, please email me your most up to date CV along with full contact details.

Kind regards,

  Jayne Pollock

Progressive UK Engineering
Phone: 0800 0326086