Community Scrap Shack

Paul Dovey

Apr 12, 2015, 6:40:22 AM4/12/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi thought I would share these links that arrived from freegle today in case they may be of use.

Is a group in Stone that,s sell/recycle's refurbished PC / laptops and some as spare/repair as cheap as £40

The Second is the community scrap shack in Fenton that collects surplus from companies and sells it to the community as a recycle

Email read

Hi All, I volunteer for a non for profit organisation - Community Scrap Shack in Fenton. We have been given a lot (seven articulated lorry loads)!!! of silver adhesive tape. It is great stuff - for crafting (it embosses well) and for D.I.Y - it is ideal to put behind your radiators to reflect heat back in and other DIY uses. We have so much that we are having to pay for storage. To try and keep the bills down we are giving some of it away. If any one can use it we are in Elsing Street Fenton (off City Road). Check out Community Scrap Shack web site/ facebook page for the opening hours.

Might be something of use for someone.