Hackaday Project

Paul Dovey

Mar 10, 2015, 2:12:35 PM3/10/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Just a link to a Hackaday project for any one interested -  first prize a space flight !

James Wade

Mar 11, 2015, 4:38:50 AM3/11/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
We should all have a good think about this, so we can have a quick brainstorm session next week and nail down some ideas.

Ian Knight

Mar 11, 2015, 6:47:10 AM3/11/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I think this is really important and ill try to make it.

For me I offer not an idea but a concept.

It is not what we use but it is what we waste that is important.

What we seem to waste most is heat, so if we can use waste heat to do something else with I think it would be a good contribution.

Look at car for example, something like 70% or more of the fuel burnt goes as waste heat from exhaust gas and radiator etc.

Ian