Halloween

James Wade

Oct 16, 2014, 6:52:43 PM10/16/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Halloween is fast approaching so I wanted to get this out there.

I thought it would be great to have a Halloween night at hackspace on either:

Friday 31st
or
Saturday 1st

7PM onwards

This depends on two things: The projector room being ready and numbers.

Who's interested?

Thanks.

Ian Knight

Oct 17, 2014, 11:13:14 AM10/17/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

James,

I am interested amd can do another coat on wall if you like but not sure what is required for projector etc… but will help where I can

Ian

Lionschasing .

Oct 27, 2014, 3:09:36 PM10/27/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
=) how much power do you think this frame can handle?

Inline image 1

Lionschasing .

Oct 27, 2014, 3:09:35 PM10/27/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 11:52 PM, James Wade <jps...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ian Knight

Oct 27, 2014, 3:38:38 PM10/27/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Based on the below I would say it could handle 1hp or 750w to1500w

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060912190948AAisd1y

image001.jpg