Make:Shift:Do planning

Samuel Freeman

Oct 5, 2015, 7:15:32 PM10/5/15
to potteries-hackspace
Turns out that we had said Monday 5th for an update meeting, so, erm, yeah...

We also said Friday 23rd for setup (I.e. The day before the 11am event start) so put that in your diary If appropriate to you...

I will spend time tmrw evening trying to gather info from whomsoever may be there about what might be going on for the Open Doors Day event... I will ask and answer questions of you all, including technical requirements, assistance needed ahead of time and on the day, etc

I'll probably set up at a workstation in the space and look busy, rather than chase people round - so do come over and contribute when you have some minutes for it... No need for us all to sit around chewing simultaneously on this one at this stage.  Rambling rambling stopping rambling

Samuel Freeman

Oct 5, 2015, 7:30:03 PM10/5/15
to potteries-hackspace
Notes from last mtg attached

These were just our starting point, it's ok to have changed the targets at this stage!
IMG_1369.JPG

Samuel Freeman

Oct 7, 2015, 5:53:27 AM10/7/15
to potteries-hackspace

Ian Knight

Oct 7, 2015, 6:48:39 AM10/7/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Sam Et Al,

Have we invited people to MSD, maybe good time to find and invite people that could maybe sponsor us to our last show and tell.

Ian

Samuel Freeman

Oct 7, 2015, 11:43:19 AM10/7/15
to potteries-hackspace
Ian, have you read the guidelines on communication re the event? (James forwarded it to the group)

Informally is not a problem, of course, but can everyone keep in mind that Make:Shift:Do is already sponsored and we should be mentioning at least the Craft Council (if not all of their affiliates on this) in any **official** things we publish vabout it (such as blog post, FB event - which needs making!) . That message with the guidelines also included images (logos etc) that we can use

Ian Knight

Oct 16, 2015, 4:11:24 PM10/16/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com