Samuel Freeman

Mar 17, 2015, 2:42:52 PM3/17/15
to potteries-hackspace
Hello all

I'm not able to attend on Tuesday evenings at the moment

my teaching load has more than doubled and now includes late finish Tues (I'm still in Crewe now in fact!) + early start Wed...

anyway, I'm still lurking on the mailing list here, and hope to be more involved again soon

cheers

Sam

Ian Knight

Mar 17, 2015, 6:49:10 PM3/17/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Sam,

Good to hear you are up to your eye in work.

I went to PHS tonight 1st time in month I think, talked a lot about Stoke Con Trent and what we should do.

James II did more work on his robot looking as if is getting close to running.

Nice to see you when you can make it.

Ian