DX.com

Genesis Rowley

Nov 26, 2014, 9:55:32 AM11/26/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Just wanted to ask if you guys knew about DX.com. Shipped from China normally free shipping and things are crazy cheap. only down side can take a couple of weeks to arrive but they stock all sorts from servos to kitchen knives.

Paul Colclough

Nov 26, 2014, 5:47:07 PM11/26/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Yup, I've ordered from DX.com before, normally comes in the post after 2 - 3 weeks, but the ordering system was a complete PITA last time I used them (about 4 weeks ago), and its usually rare they fill out export paperwork correctly, so expect delays and/or import charges.

Unless of course DX.com are multiple companies just using DX.com as a kind of market place. Not unusual.

Work buys lots of stuff form China and Japan, so can usually slip in the odd parcel here and there :)

On 26 November 2014 at 14:55, Genesis Rowley <genesi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, Just wanted to ask if you guys knew about DX.com. Shipped from China normally free shipping and things are crazy cheap. only down side can take a couple of weeks to arrive but they stock all sorts from servos to kitchen knives.

Thomas Hancock

Nov 27, 2014, 3:31:07 AM11/27/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Yea I ordered from DX before, same experience really!