Internet central free mints

Mr Ferret

Feb 12, 2015, 6:16:39 PM2/12/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Those mints contained a ton of sorbitol , an artificial sweetener.

Side effects. Bloating, flatulance, 'urgency'

My lower intestine feels bombed out. :( Prarrrrrrrrp

Samuel Freeman

Feb 12, 2015, 7:00:33 PM2/12/15
to potteries-hackspace
thanks for the warning!

: /

James Wade

Feb 13, 2015, 3:50:25 AM2/13/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
I don't think you're meant to eat so many in one sitting! :p

Mr Ferret

Samuel Freeman

Feb 13, 2015, 11:12:42 AM2/13/15
to potteries-hackspace
poop!

poop is funny.

especially when wading through first-year undergrads' research files . . .