Sky's the limit

James Wade

Jul 26, 2015, 12:26:26 PM7/26/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our very own Jib is taking part in the "Sky's the limit bike ride" on 2nd Aug 2015.

He'll be raising money for The Society For Mucopolysaccharide Diseases.

I'm always more than happy to support Jib with his efforts.

Of course, it's the very nature of Hackspace is sharing, unity and cooperation.

That's why I wanted to share this with you all and say, give what you can.

You can help Jibreel raise money for this great cause by donating directly to his fundraising page - http://www.justgiving.com/ultra-rare-is-unfair-bridge-the-gap/

JustGiving sends your donation straight to The Society For Mucopolysaccharide Diseases and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.

Thank you for your support!

All the best.