Robot Wars Can I help

Ian Knight

Jul 22, 2015, 10:55:56 AM7/22/15
to Potteries Hackspace
Hello Guys,
So sorry have not been down for week or three but mad rush to get house restoration ready for valuation this Friday.

Anyway this restoration phase is complete almost, therefore ill have some time as of Saturday (22/7/2015) to help out.
So if you need an extra pair of hands next week for a PHS project let me know where and when,
Ian

James Wade

Jul 22, 2015, 11:00:01 AM7/22/15
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

That's fantastic. Thanks for the offer.

We discussed it last night and have a few things to do, we'll certainly need volunteers for the day so it's good to know we can count on you.

I was planning on sending out a call for helpers later tonight once I've written up the notes from last night.

Cheers.

PS. Congrats with the house :)