Business Cards

James Wade

Sep 21, 2014, 3:14:28 PM9/21/14
to Potteries Hackspace
Hi guys,

I've made a few business cards for the upcoming Stoke Comic Con event...

Front: hackspaceCard2.png
Back: hackspaceCardSide02.png

Any feedback?

Thanks.
hackspaceCard2.png
hackspaceCardRedSimple.png
hackspaceCardSide02.png
hackspaceCard1.png

Ian Knight

Sep 21, 2014, 5:33:40 PM9/21/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
My choice
hackspaceCard2.png
hackspaceCardSide02.png

DP DOVEY

Sep 22, 2014, 5:14:17 AM9/22/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
HI james they look good. Perhaps lighten the grey shade up a bit on the
black background. I found it not quite so easy to read on my monitor.

Sep 22, 2014, 5:19:08 AM9/22/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
They should appear on a white background, I think image viewer sticks a
black background because they are transparent...

I've attached the side02 as PDFs so you can see how they will print.
hackspaceCardSide02.pdf

dpdovey

Sep 22, 2014, 5:31:21 AM9/22/14
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Sorry James you are right  must be my software viewer. The image Hackspacecardside02 came up black background with grey text !!
 Seem good to me now